How it works
Welcome to our English community, in Switzerland!
We have created this page to share with you how our ordering process works.
We are a small team of anglophone expats delivering our community the taste of home!
Do you have a physical shop I can visit or collect from?
No. We're sorry, we don't have a physical shop or store you can visit. We are an online-only grocer. This means we come to you! Hopefully saving you time on your weekly shop. We are a registered in Geneva, Swiss company number CHE-483.188.452.
How do you deliver?
We deliver to your home or office from our depot in Geneva via our own refrigerated vans, Swiss Post or courier (DPD, UPS, or DHL) depending on your location.
You will receive a tracking number for your delivery (just like many online stores).
How much does a delivery cost?
Delivery includes picking, packing, postal costs as well as all duties, fees and taxes.
- Dry orders: Free from 150 CHF, otherwise 9.95 CHF
- Chill, baked and frozen orders: +10 CHF (9.95-19.95 CHF)
How do I pay for my order?
- Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- UK Bank Transfer
- Cash on Delivery (when available)
Where are all these products stored?
We ship your orders directly from our depot in Geneva or from our depot in London depending on what products you have ordered.
Remember: all duties, taxes and fees are paid for by us. No surprise customs bills!
- Shipments arrive by road freight to Switzerland every week or every fortnight.
- Parcels are sent Monday-Friday from England via road freight or air freight (when it's urgent).
Remember: It is our responsibility and promise to bring you the freshest products from England, in good-time, in good-order at a fair price!
How do I order from you?
1. Browse & add products to your cart
- Is there something special you'd like to request? Let us know!
2. Submit your order
- Let us know when you need the order by in the order comments field.
- Let us know if it's for something or someone special and we'll make it special for them!
- Select your desired delivery date!
3. Pay for your order
- Credit/ Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Bank Transfer
- Cash on Delivery (where available)
4. Receive your order confirmation email
- Don't forget to check your spam folder.
5. Receive your order dispatch/ shipment email
- Orders are sent by SwissPost, UPS or DHL depending on your order type.
- We will include your order tracking information in this email
- During times of seasonal/ peak-demand we may choose to hand-deliver your order. It's always nice to see our customers in person!
- Dry orders: 1-14 days lead-time + 5 days transit time
- Chill & frozen orders: 1-14 days lead-time + 12-36 hours transit time
6. Receive your order: Let us know everything was alright
- Was something wrong with your order? Don't panic!
- If anything was wrong we will offer you a refund, a store credit or replace the item for you at no extra charge.
- Our preferred method would always be to issue you a voucher so that you can use this on your next order. We understand that you may have wanted a specific product this one time and that, as a returning customer, you're satisfied to receive a store credit when we're dealing with smaller sums.